|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division:||rms Surgical- MN|
|Description:||Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a medical device contract manufacturer that is poised to experience significant growth? rms Surgical, located near Minneapolis, is seeking an ambitious and experienced Sales and Marketing Director. |
The Sales Director is responsible for implementing strategic sales plans, generating profitable sales by managing new and existing accounts, guiding new business development efforts, engaging in new business prospects and managing the direct and indirect sales and customer service functions.
|Duties:||• Initiate and guide new business development efforts and tactical sales plans for key market segments and customers|
• Develop and implement strategic revenue growth plans
• Lead and motivate direct and indirect sales and customer service representatives
• Establish and build strong customer relationships that provide growth, profitability, and predictability.
• Evaluate customer activates related to quotes, orders, sales forecast, backlog, delivery performance, complaints and returns, and recommends improvements
• Analyze market performance to determine, market size, trends, customer needs, technology trends and the competitive environment
• Provides leadership and guidance to the independent sales force
• Manages the customer service function
• Motivates staff by setting clear goals, performance initiatives, and career development and performance evaluations
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, marketing, technical field or equivalent |
• 10+ years of sales experience in the medical industry, preferably in contract manufacturing
• A proven record of meeting and exceeding growth plans and initiatives
• Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with customers and independent sales representatives
• Demonstrated ability with sales & marketing techniques and financial principals
• Technical background in medical manufacturing or engineering
• Experienced with Microsoft Office software programs - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time which does require a valid driver's license
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
To laern more about rms Surgical, please visit the website www.rmssurgical.com.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.