|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||rms is a state of the art facility with the latest technology in precision machines to produce components for the medical device and aerospace industries. Currently, we are looking for a Machine Technician to join our team. This person would be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production equipment.|
|Duties:||1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines (CNC Mills, Lathe, Swiss, EDM).|
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
4. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
8. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
9. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
10. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
|Qualifications:||SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC: |
• Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience;
• An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus;
• 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC. Vacuum furnace experience is preferred.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.