|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||rms uses the latest machining and molding technology to manufacture implants and medical device components. We are in need of a Grinder to supply the manufacturing personnel with cutting tools and gages. The manufacturing processes depends on special ground cutting tools that allow processes to operate efficiently and defect free.|
|Duties:||· Grinds form tools to tooling print specifications|
· Grinds blanks for wickman for post processing operations
· Assists in maintaining stock ground tooling for manufacturing use
·Demonstrates the ability to learn other grinding machines with direction from cell leader
· Vocational education in machining or previous on the job grinding training
· Previous grinding or machining
· Must understand tooling geometries and cutting characteristics
· Ability to read blueprints and tooling layouts
· Ability to read micrometer to inspect own work
· Understands various materials used to grind tooling
· Demonstrates the ability to grind drills, deburring knives and basic cutting tools
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.