Customer Service Representative
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division:||rms Surgical- MN|
|Description:||rms Surgical is a state of the art facility that has the latest technology to produce surgical instruments for the medical device industry. The Customer Service Representative will act as the primary liaison between customers and rms Surgical. |
• Requires effective communication, problem solving and attentiveness to detail.
• Ensure daily operations of select customers are completed in a timely fashion.
• Support Operational Excellence at all levels.
|Duties:||• Primary contact for customer. Interface with Sales Representatives as necessary.|
• Negotiate/discuss order placement with customers. Verify information for accuracy, i.e. price, quantity, delivery, ship to, bill to, FOB and revision level. Verify and communicate delivery dates with the customer within required time frame.
• Acknowledge receipt of RFQ to customer and the expected due date to the customer. Forward complete quote package to the appropriate person to process the quote. Prepare final quote, fax or email to the customer contact.
• Review data package for parts shipping. Type information for data package such as customer specific notes for certificate of conformance.
• Attend and review open orders with manufacturing.
• Copy RMA information to the appropriate Sales Rep, Shipping and Manufacturing to disposition WIP. Issue credit when parts are received. Follow-up with Quality for completion of corrective action.
• Customer Service initiates the ECO when receiving a rev change at the receipt of a PO.
• Proactively notify customer to replenish P.O. Review Open Order Reports to be aware of when a PO is going to run out. Use customers forecast for determining re-order points
• Participate in an OE project or Quick Win.
• Correspondence, as required. Projects, as required. Filing. Customer visits, as required.
• Three years customer service experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma
• Demonstrated high proficiency with Excel. Ability to work with e-mail, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
• Strong interpersonal customer service skills
• Organizational / administrative skills, detail orientation
• Writing business correspondence and reports
• Problem solving ability
• Mathematical ability
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexaul orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.