CNC Mill Machinists Needed
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||rms Company is a state of the art facility that uses only the latest in CNC machines to produce components for the medical device industry. We are looking self sufficient, quality driven, CNC Mill Machinists to join our team.|
|Duties:||• Set-up, running, editing, and off-setting of CNC Mill machines|
• Must understand shop math
• Ablity to read and interpret blueprints
• Understand GD&T
• Experience using a microscope
• Previous experience with tight tolerances
• Able to perform inspection on parts
• Can complete documentation on time and as needed
|Qualifications:||Additional requirements a plus: |
• Programming experience on CNC Mill machines
• Previous experience in the medical manufacturing industry.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.