CNC Lathe Machinist
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||rms Company is a dynamic, world class manufacturing organization for the medical industry. We are looking for experienced CNC Lathe machinists to join our expanding team.|
|Duties:||• Able to operate CNC Lathes |
• Manufacture parts to print
• Ability to use inspection equipment to inspect parts
• Proficient at blueprint reading and geometric tolerencing
• Ability to select proper tooling to manufacture difficult materials
• Performs tool changes and machine off-sets to insure part quality
• Ability to sharpen all tooling as required including diamonds
• Maintain a high level of quality
• Collect SPC data to maintain process control
|Qualifications:||• Experience with CNC Lathes|
• Experience in set-up and troubleshooting of CNC lathe machines a plus
• Programming experience with CNC Lathes a plus
• Prefer machining experience with medical componenets, devices, or instruments.
Applicants will recieve consideration for employemnt regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, or status with regard to the public assistance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.